Search the forum,

Discuss OLCI complaints, feedback or suggestions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alana Fox

Hi all,

Alana Fox here from OLCI Construction Training.

If you have any questions, OLCI reviews or OLCI complaints, please email me on [email protected] or phone me on 0800 316 8100.

We constantly work to improve our service and levels of support, and welcome your feedback, suggestions, queries and any OLCI complaints.

We aim to deliver the highest quality service and would like you to get the most from your training.

Best wishes, Alana
www.olci.info

Hi Alana

Can you send me the price list of the courses for the Plumbing qualifications please, I have called and received information a few times but received the same without costs listed.

Kind Regards

Barry

Feel free to send them an email. They watch the forums sporadically. I guess they just get a bit busy. But they always reply to my emails pretty sharpish.

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your query about our plumbing course fees.

Please could you send me your phone number so we can contact you about this. Alternatively please call us on Freephone 0800 316 8100.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes, Alana Fox

Hi,
Does OLCI have any influence on the content discussed on this site, or is this forum totally impartial ?
I firmly believe that all opinions need to be discussed , good,bad, and ugly.
feel free to reply.

Hi copperpipe,

Thank you for your comment.

OLCI does not have any influence on the content discussed on the forum.

Any further questions or comments please email me on [email protected] or call 0800 316 8100.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Hi,
Does OLCI have any influence on the content discussed on this site, or is this forum totally impartial ?
I firmly believe that all opinions need to be discussed , good,bad, and ugly.
feel free to reply.
hi copperpipe welcome to the forums. i would just like to say that these forums are totally impartial and are not influenced by any members or sponsors. if they were i don't think that i would be a member.

Hi Alana i recently sent an email to you on the provided email address, the email was regarding me stopping my course and wondering if i am entitled to apply to start it again? thanks

Hi danarmo,

Thanks for your email.

I believe Richard Lawrence, our Student Services Manager, is looking into your request and has been in contact with you to get some more information.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Not everything is great with this company. Ask more questions before parting with your cash. I paid for the Plumbing NVQ and got no support whatsoever. In my opinion I thought it was a con and tried to speak to OLCI about it, but they just said they would get the manager to give me a call to discuss the issue. It came as no surprise that he didn't call, so after many attempts of trying to contact him I am now trying to get in touch with someone senior.

Hi Forman,

Alana here from OLCI Construction Training.

I would like to discuss your situation in more detail. Please call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively, you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Hi Alana

Are OCLI offering the ACS MET1 training and assessment at Heywood if so can you send me details of dates ans costs cheers

Hi nowucit,

Thank you for your query about our MET1 training.

Please could you send me your phone number so we can contact you about this. You can email me on [email protected], or alternatively please call us on Freephone 0800 316 8100.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

I did my Gas with OLCI, Gerald the tutor at Cardiff was great his knowledge of controls and flues/ventilation was excellent and he would go out of his way to help you and explain the how what why etc. When it came to ACS the training more than covered everything and assesor Neil put us all at ease. Id recommend them no problems. Make sure you have an engineer to do your portfolio with before signing up is all id say as I know there were a couple of blokes who did the workshops with me who were struggling to find someone to sign them off.

Hi deandive,

Alana here from OLCI Construction Training.

Thank you for your comment. It's always nice to hear positive feedback from our students.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Hi Alana, would you care to answer a few questions about the articles on Barclays exposed?

Hi plumbinator,

I can't find this article so I'm unable to comment.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Hi Alana

I was a student at your Bristol centre doing the 6129 plumbing. I was looking into doing the gas ASAP and wondered if you price matched your courses? I would like to do the course with your company if the price is right as I did like the set up there.
Student No

[email protected]

Many thanks

Hi helpsy,

Thank you for your enquiry.

One of our career advisors will give you a call today.

If you require any further information, please call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Hi helpsy,

Thank you for your enquiry.

One of our career advisors will give you a call today.

If you require any further information, please call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox
Hi Alana

As of yet no return calls!
I left a message for you on your voicemail with my contact details etc and I haven't heard from you!!!
I posted this about 3 weeks ago!!!

Hi helpsy,

Roger our Career Advisor tried to call you on the 14[SUP]th[/SUP] , 15[SUP]th[/SUP] and 18[SUP]th[/SUP] of February about our Gas course and also left you a voice mail. I will ask Roger to give you another call today. Alternatively you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

I can assure you I didn't get ANY !

Hi helpsy

My colleague Roger just tried to call you and has left you a voicemail message. He will try you again later.

Please do not hesitate to email me on [email protected] with an alternative telephone number, or a time that is best to call you.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Hi Alana
I have spoken to Roger thanks.
Not to have a go but I left my NEW telephone number in a message to you.
I would guess that you didn't take note of this and just called my old number!

Having sat my ACS with OLCI 13 weeks down the line and still no certificates have turned up!!! Same goes for my G3! IMO the short courses are pretty useless, when doing g3 course luckily my boss had showed me how to pipe them up.

Hi Aquariusplumb,

Alana from OLCI here.

Just to confirm your conversation with my colleague earlier, the Awarding Body will be processing your ACS certificate and although you were expecting it towards the end of next week, we are looking to try to get it to you sooner.

Also as was discussed, the Awarding Body has a query regarding your G3 certificate which we are looking at for them.

Best wishes, Alana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OLCI complaints, feedback or suggestions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock