Search the forum,

Discuss oil storage tank, risk assesment needed, swansea in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MARK007

hi, i need to have a oil tank assesed , to see if its suitable to store oil, it needs to be a oftec registered person to do this, AND a T1/133ND or T1/133D, CD10 , is what i have been told i need, I HAVE SPOKEN TO SOME PLUMBERS and they dont know what i am on about, can any one help, thanks.

Whats the problem with it? Sounds like you already beleive there is an issue with it. Any pictures?

no issues with tank, tank is sound and its a steel double bunded one , class 3 , 1350 litre, just been adviced to have it checked out, by oftec registered person to say its ok , to store oil

Cd10 is a oil installation report form

T1/133D is domestic oil tank report form

T1/133ND is non domestic oil tank report form

A search on the OFTEC website will give you a local technician to check it out if nobody on here is near or able to help.

Oil storage tanks must be maintained with proper care. Taking proper care helps in decreasing the chances of oil spilling from tanks thereby preventing pollution in environment. Spilling of oil in areas where you stay is responsible for making the drinking water from wells and ground dirty thereby polluting it and contaminating it. It is associated with outbreak of several disease and health problems in your surrounding areas. To avoid contaminating problems ad outbreak of such type of diseases, it is very necessary to maintain oil tanks properly. The tank must be well inspected in each and every season. These tanks for storing oils are made up of several factors such as tank installation, condition of oils in ground, construction of tanks and its maintenance. Ensure that you close the vent cap and fill cap tightly. The stability of the oil storage tanks and the type of ground must be kept in mind before installing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to oil storage tank, risk assesment needed, swansea in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock