Search the forum,

Discuss Oil pressure reducing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys, I'm planning to locate a new oil tank but the problem is the height will most likely to be greater than 4 meters from oil pump. I know you can use a oil pressure reducing valve have anyone used this before?.

Used on in a cellar a few years ago.
Can’t remember the make. But had no problems.

What can happen if you don't install a prv on a oil line if it's above 4 meters from burner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oil pressure reducing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m replacing my single skin plastic oil tank with a new bunded oil tank. I’m going to replace the single 10mm pvc covered oil pipe too, so to keep the number of compression joints to a minimum, I’d like to fit an external tigerloop combi 3 de-aerator (the one that incorporates an isolation...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not helped with the two 10mm tails that must reduce even further. Hoping something is around that I can use 15mm full bore tails and isolating valves but all...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I replaced my existing washbasin bowl set with new Shaw and Mason forward bowl set spindles and chrome handles. The water pressure has reduced tremendously. when I opened the tap and tried running water directly it comes with full pressure. Also, if I open the spindle from the basin it...
Replies
Views
P
I'm building a steam punk clock and am using a thermometer pressure gauge as one of the parts. What I need to know is how can I plumb to the rod extending from the pressure gauge without using several parts. The rod diameter is 12mm and I will be using 8mm copper piping for the project...
Replies
Views
Paul Alone
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock