Search the forum,

Discuss Oil heating problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Willymaze

I have underfloor heating and for some reason my boiler will only come on for a second think it could be electrical prob cause electric box in hot that shows the four zones the lights on zone one or four keep clicking on and off so power to boiler keeps flicking on and off.. Was just wondering anyone ever came across problem like this before

best to get a techie out to look it over, not much to go on from your description

sounds like a relay has gone

If you think that it is an electrical problem then you need to call an electrician.

Lame Plumber. I'm based down nr Exeter and have been dealing with heating controls for 20 yrs. Happy to help if its required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oil heating problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
I have a danesmore 20/25 oil boiler and it is firing up but it’s producing no heat to the water or the radiators My next door neighbour an electrician has checked the cylinder and thermostat and they all check out ok so he thinks the problem is within the boiler Can Someone help give me some...
Replies
Views
I have an older gas boiler HW heating system with a taco circulator pump for each zone that worked fine last season. When turning it on for the 1st time this season I found a problem with the boiler not running on one of the zones. If I turn on the heat to zone 1 I hear the system...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
Help Please We have a 2005 Worcester Bosch Oil Heatslave 26/32 that is fitted with the optional timer. Recently we have a problem. To get either the heating or hot water to switch on the timer has first to be set for both to be ON but this just prepares the unit as neither will switch on at...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some times the flame failure light comes on but it ignites again after a few seconds. The plumber has changed a couple of sensors on the boiler and checked...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock