Search the forum,

Discuss Oil boiler spares online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

brum

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi guys where is the best place to buy oil boiler spare parts considering I'm offshore not mainland uk but Scottish island HWOS delivery is obscene get all other stuff vie BES Plumbfix SDP Wunda trade etc cheers.....brum

Bes

Thanks for your reply but they don't do spares as oil boiler spares fuel pumps burners etc .....brum

Looking for someone with the same kind of range as HWOS cheers....brum

My local ***bria heating is very good for oil spares but there only a small chain

Only a 10 min drive for me.

The only thing I could suggest is bulk buy, but expensive, may not use stock and warranties burning also won't help with those one off spares.

I was hoping that there was someone else out there that you guys used cant really afford bulk purchase at the moment but could possibly combine a visit to HWOS on one of my brummie pilgrimages ......brum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oil boiler spares online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Hope some one can help , I’ve recently passed my OFTEC and I’m looking for the best online supplier of parts , I use BES and local merchant for my Gas stuff and wondered if there are any specific oil boiler parts suppliers as I would like to build up my rolling stock. Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Hello, from South Devon. Firstly - I'm not a Gas Safe RGI. I'm considering my options to replace a 23 year old |Ideal Classic FanFare 50,000 kw open vent boiler which works OK but could well terminally fail and I want to be prepared (I'm thinking another fan, gas valve or PCB would be the last...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Do any of you carry out same day boiler repairs? I've only been lucky once with local merch having the right part. I don't bother now just order online for next day delivery. If you charge for picking up the parts are customers ok with paying hourly rate while you drive? Cheers!
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock