Search the forum,

Discuss offset reducing nipple in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davidplumbing

Hello everyone,

I am struggling to find a 1/2" to 3/4" offset reducing nipple. It is male to male. Attached a photo.
Would someone be able to message me where I can buy this item?
Many thanks,
david
IMG_1713.jpg

I am assuming it's from a shower maybe contact the shower manufacturer or a decent plumbers merchant will probably be able to get hold of one for you

Got some in my van and just threw 2 away, take it into a plumbers merchants I think they are called shower offset connectors.

Google shower z connector

I hate those bloody things! Its easier to get the pipes level and at correct centres, then use a fast fix shower kit, than it is to tighten them two things up to end up level and at the right centres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to offset reducing nipple in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am trying to source adaptors/reducers for the below taps for my renocation We have the tap ware currently but Union adaptors are needed to fit the Australian copper pipe sizes of ½ and ¾ Can anyone suggest where to get these? Thank you in advance Antony Tap 1 From the USA - has a 3/8 pt...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi everyone - I have an old outside tap with male thread but struggling to find a right hosepipe connection after the other one broke. The top of the old broken connector still screws on but the 3/4 ones I've bought don't fit. I've thought of buying female brass hosepipe connector might solve...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside diameter euro pipe size outlet. I need to attach it to a 40mm UK size waste pipe and would prefer to solvent weld it as the pipe will be under a tiled...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I recently ordered two separate water filtration systems (the cartridge type) from a local plumbing company. For both installs the pipe size is 3/4". For one of the systems they sent me 1" inlet filters, so I'll need to add a 3/4" to 1" adapter. And for the other install they sent me...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock