Search the forum,

Discuss Offered: Solar plumbing training placement in Seville, Spain in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coopermartin

Hi everyone,

I run a green economy placement scheme. It is funded by the EU.

We have 10 placements available for 13 weeks starting in January. One of them is at a family run solar plumbing company.

We are looking for someone who is a trainee plumber - perhaps with an NVQ, who would like to learn on the job with this company.

You dont get paid for the work, but you will get all expenses paid - i.e flights, accommodation, bills, food costs, travel insurance, Spanish lessons and 24/7 support from an English company when you are out there.

You dont need to speak Spanish as the company can speak English.

Weve placed other interns there before and they always enjoy it and learn. To give you an idea - they've ranged from 18 years old to 34.

You'll be with another 9 people who are in various other placements.

Anyway - check out Red Ochre for more details and how to apply.

And if it's not relevant for you - maybe you know of a trainee plumber who would love this opportunity. It's not the sort of thing that's common in my experience!

cheers,

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Offered: Solar plumbing training placement in Seville, Spain in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock