Search the forum,

Discuss OCLI (specifically Livingstone) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alexp

Just wondering if anyone who has done an OCLI course can answer a few questions I got about them.

What are the exact courses/qualifications you get and how much are they likely to cost (roughly)?

What will you need to do beyond them to become a qualified plumber?

What do they do to help you towards NVQ 2 & 3? Do they really help you find work as they say they do?

Can you register with the IPHE?

Did you find the course helpfull/good value? Are you working as a plumber now?

More generally, what level do you need to reach to start your own business?

Any info would be much appreciated, as the title suggests, its the Livingstone centre in Scotland im considering so if anyone has been there it would be great to hear from you - but it would be great to hear from anyone whose been through OCLI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OCLI (specifically Livingstone) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just completed my NVQ 2 qualification but need to gain experience. I have messaged companies etc, but no reply from them. Is there any other avenues i could go? any help would be much appreciated. Thank you
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's found it challenging trying to find a place to work, or gain experience in order to obtain my nvq level 2 even though I've passed my level 2 diploma 2...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
I want to start off by saying that I have never worked in a construction environment in my entire life, so I am very unknowledge in this area. I have only worked at a coffee shop for 5 years of my life. I am currently doing a Plumbing L2 and next year will start an NVQ L2. For the NVQ I will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock