Search the forum,

Discuss NVQ2 advice and guidance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
jetlag???????????

I'm a fulltime longhaul hostie, hence the jetlag, and getting the numbers wrong for my course..training to be a plumber, and please don't shoot me down for it, I just wanted to learn to do my own work and now i can, I love the practial side but hate the theory bit, BSEN's all over the place lol

Hi,
I have done my 6129 a year ago (working as a plumber for 2.5years) and want to do the work based NVQ2 qualification... I have tried calling alot of centre's to get anyone to come out and to assess my work.... i have had little success... has anyone any idea's who to call and how much would the qualification cost??
cheers

Where bouts are u from Manx? I know a good guy for it in manchester

I'm a fulltime longhaul hostie, hence the jetlag, and getting the numbers wrong for my course..training to be a plumber, and please don't shoot me down for it, I just wanted to learn to do my own work and now i can, I love the practial side but hate the theory bit, BSEN's all over the place lol

You world's favourite?

Hi all,

I have an important question to ask.

I have completed my 6129 Technical certificate level 2 and I am now working towards my 6129 Technical certificate level 3 at Trafford College. Onces I have complete this I would like to work towards my NVQ Level 2 and 3. There is a local company near me called D.J Robbins plumbing and heating and they also allow people to work towards there NVQ as they have a small centre which now also provide ACS Gas training.

This is not sum kind of fast-track training this is proper NVQ level 2 & 3 which will properly take me a good 2 years to complete. And they are experience Domestic/commercial gas safe registered plumber. I will have to have my own car to travel. However the important thing is that will EMPLOYERS CONSIDER TAKING ME ON IF THERE WAS EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE !!! THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NVQ2 advice and guidance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock