Search the forum,

Discuss NVQ level 2 qualified with cscs - looking for experience in or around Hampshire area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm Kane,

I qualified from my NVQ level 2 in plumbing and heating last year and have been looking for an opportunity to work alongside someone to build some experience and confidence. I have a vast experience of working in customer service roles prior to training as a plumber and in my younger days did some general laboring work.

I'm extremely hard working and determined and consider myself to be a quick learner, I have given up a lot to get to this point so far and funded all my training myself, would love an opportunity to get in to this field full time as I have a genuine passion for the work itself.

I most recently applied for and gained my JIB (CSCS) Blue skilled card.

My contact details are....
Phone number - 07540863526

As I say I would certainly greatly appreciate any opportunity provided.

Many thanks for reading.

Kane Goffe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NVQ level 2 qualified with cscs - looking for experience in or around Hampshire area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock