Search the forum,

Discuss Nvq assessor olci - help!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dunny2282

I completed my Level 2 6189 college study and exams back in June and have been gathering evidence for my portfolio of me working on site.

I have sent off my assessor booking forms twice now to OLCI and have had no response. I am very keen to get this portfolio completed to achieve my qualification cert as I've paid for level 3 and gas, but can't start these until I've completed level 2 which is very frustrating.

i was wondering whether anyone out there knows of any NVQ assessors who operate for OLCI in the midlands area that could put me in to direct contact with them as this would be a lot easier than going through OLCI HQ in London.

If so, could you PM me or email me on [email protected]

Thank you in advance

Michael.

Hi dunny2282,

Alana here from OLCI Construction Training.

I would like to discuss your situation in more detail, a member of our Student Services team will be in touch with you today.

If you require any further help after speaking to one of our team please call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively, you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nvq assessor olci - help!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock