Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Alex Boothby
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 905

Discuss NR14 Mulbarton/Wymomdham/Norwich in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alex Boothby

long story, but after being a bit of prat drilling down to make the hole that the pipes come out of the floorboard a bit bigger I accidentally slipped and hit the pipe. So there is now a hole in the pipe..... So the a section of pipe underneath the floorboards needs replacing.
Also having a bit of trouble to get the chipboard floorboards up as is so old. May need to jigsaw a bit out?
So basically, need someone to replace broken pipe (which I hit with drill) and then while their at it fit the towel rad before I make anything worse!
The combi boiler is already drained down. So at least I caused no leaks!

-- old rad already removed.

-Towel rad already purchased 500*1100 Same width as pipes
-Strait valves already purchased

Feel free to give us a ring tomorrow, Premier Heating based in Norwich 01603 665163

Thank you ever so much. And sorry for the late reply.

luckily managed to get floorboards up to fix. But thanks again, I will make a note of your number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NR14 Mulbarton/Wymomdham/Norwich in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size of the room causing the room to take an age to heat up but they are all connected via what I assume is Hep2O nothing is labled on the pipes that route behind the rad just on the flap behind the rad...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to sort all of my rads and do some other bits including fitting a filter but I'm stumped on how to drain down due to how the system is put together...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock