Search the forum,

Discuss Now they have started this :D in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
Wtf hahaha this can't be right

image.jpg

image.jpg

I suggest a group download.

Just left my review. Bet it doesn't pass the moderation for the app store

Frightening this. Once they diagnose the problem the custard will have a go themselves.

You hope that when it comes to a boiler breakdown they check things like the controls are turned on then if anything else needs doing tell them to get an engineer out.

You would hope mate but if it is on that basis then it's a rip-off because they're charging someone ÂŁ10 to tell them that they need engineer if we did that we would soon have enough for a UKPF party

I have become "that guy" and complained about it

They even have a review about a plum fault on a boiler, normally you test that electrically by opening the case which is illegal. You can download it free and leave a negative review

They even have a review about a plum fault on a boiler, normally you test that electrically by opening the case which is illegal. You can download it free and leave a negative review

Link to review ?

Funny. There was one review yesterday. Since my negative there's now several 5 stars

Tool station pg 119

What's that mate post a pic/link

What's that mate post a pic/link

:D a replay to the drain cock washer dont have a clue how it got posted here :D

brain fart moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Now they have started this :D in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock