Search the forum,

Discuss Not plumbing related but thought I'd share in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi chalked,

I would say nice run though. I am absolutely hooked up now, I definitely will go there soon too. How much did you pay and how was your experience ? Was that your first time ? According to your driving not :) well done !!!!

Did Thruxton a few years back in a Lotus, can`t recommend it enough.
Don`t take the Ferrari choice, you tend to be with owner drivers who don`t give you the freedom to abuse the car. ;)

Did Thruxton a few years back in a Lotus, can`t recommend it enough.
Don`t take the Ferrari choice, you tend to be with owner drivers who don`t give you the freedom to abuse the car. ;)

With your bloody driving I wouldnt let you in mine either

• Funny
Reactions: rpm
Hi
I replaced a guy who dropped out and had paid up. It's ÂŁ870 for the day! It I paid ÂŁ270. After going there, I would pay the full amount. Absolutely awesome day.
I have had experience in motorsport, so would be fairly quick. Was amazed at the fact , that you can go as fast as you can.

Good run.

It's easy to be a judge from where we were sitting - behind your helmet.

I didn't think you did too bad at all - got good speed and had fun in some corners.

Although the gearbox may have a different opinion!!

Looks like a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Not plumbing related but thought I'd share in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me where I can get a walk in shower enclosure glass wall channel with about 50mm - 60mm of adjustment in it? I hired a bathroom fitting company to gut and replace 4 bathrooms in a block of holiday flats. In one of the bathrooms they missed an extremely out of plumb wall. Their...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently had an IC Economiser Combi 35 installed with piping upgraded from 15mm to 22mm. A different engineer (ie not the one who installed it) came out today to address a pump overrun issue and, in addition to flagging up a couple of settings which were still on factory default and a...
Replies
Views
Was working as a Plumbers Mate for about 6 months and got my Level 2 qualification. Enjoyed the job and wanted to make a career of it. Got into some trouble, lost the job and got sentenced to 19 months prison, did 9 months and now released on license. Job I had won't have me back so need to get...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock