Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Norwich - Heat exchanger plate in the Looking for a Plumber? Post Jobs Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Alex Boothby

Alex Boothby New Member

Hi there,

In Norwich area

Ideal mini c28

Can anyone give me estimate on how much to clean a heat exchanger plate? I'm not sure how it would work as I read that you should soak it in cleaner for 24h so not sure how it would work calling someone out? Or is it easier/cheaper to replace it?

Many thanks

2. Alex Knight

Alex Knight Active Member

We do try and clean them although sometimes they are too far gone, I tend to try and bring a spare with me so if it's not worth cleaning we can put the new one in straight away saves two visits.
    Otherwise we can remove one morning and replace the next although not ideal this time of year!

We are also based in Norwich
    01603 665163 Premier Heating

3. Dotty

Dotty Guest

If this job interests you please PM the op direct.