Search the forum,

Professional Plumber Required Northern Ireland for hair salon work

Discuss Northern Ireland for hair salon work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

horizonracing

Hi guys, i am wanting to get in touch with someone that can plumb in wash units, washer and dryer and if they can team up with or can do the spark side of things too then brilliant! Experience in hair salons would be preferable but not essential.

I am based in Belfast and the work would be carried out in East Belfast.

If anyone can help get in touch.
Many Thanks!

There is a couple of plumbers from northern Ireland on here so you may get help, and welcome to the forum

Hi, appreciate your reply and your welcome on here ecowarm.

Hopefully so, thought it was a good place to start as any.

Thanks.

I worked at Harland & Wolff a few years ago and stayed in E Belfast and also Bangor

Yeah Harland & Wolff is a good slice of Northern Ireland. Hope they all looked after you when you came over!

Hi search for Mark mc he is from Antrim could be able to help you

Hi Gary cheers! Tried that in the username search but didn't seem to come up. Hopefully he will see the post and if he thinks he can help, post a reply.

Thanks for throwing the name out though ill look out for him.

Whats your time scale, I'm based in Lisburn but next couple weeks are pretty busy.

Hi gmac. No immediate rush. Im still viewing units but have homed in on or one or two that im going back to look at at the start of next week. I would probably be looking to get things going in around 4-5 weeks. Could you help with the spark work too as we'll need more plug point put in for each cutting station?

hi mate im from belfast give me a PM if you havent got sorted

Stephen

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Northern Ireland for hair salon work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can offer me advice? I have an old Glowworm Micron 30FF. Must be about 18 years old. The whole system needs replacing if I am honest - the tank it fills...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to give a full picture but let me know if ive missed anything. I have a Baxi Avanta 25h heat only boiler. Works fine. Unvented 300ltr megaflow. Stated...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone shower in the garage which has been removed. Unfortunately the pipes are only 1.5" on that side of the house since there's no bathroom and the house is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an experience plumber to further my knowledge, I am 33, based in Brentwood, Essex and have tools and car. I have done a few domestic jobs for friends and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock