Search the forum,

Discuss north devon plumbing work wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom Boothby

Hi my names tom and am currently 25. I have just finished my level 2 plumbing course 6035 (none nvq) at college. Have had work experience with a local plumber for 6 months but his work slowed down a few months ago and was unable to keep me on. need to set up a portfolio so i can do my nvq.

Looking for somebody that has the work available to take me on. I have my own van and basic tools. have a full clean driving license and very reliable. Willing to work for free to get trained. Willing to travel so looking around devon, somerset, cornwall.

Have currently started to send out cv's and covering letters to all local gas safe firms and am starting to extend this area. have emailed and visited local plumbing merchants and have left details there for them to pass on if they here anything.

Does anybody have anything available? or any ideas what else i can do to help find something?
all help would be appreciated.

tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to north devon plumbing work wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock