Search the forum,

Discuss Norstrum Proflush hose fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

goz666

Gas Engineer
Anyone know what these pushfit connectors are called on the above powerflush machine, I could do with sourcing some to make up some pipes.

I bought extras as i made some hose extensions up for longer runs

Look up a company called fluid air components they sell brass camlock fittings they won't ware like the plastic ones

My camlocks have arrived, now need 3/4" hoses. Looking at Hozelock tricoflex ?? anyone any better or cheaper ideas ?

My camlocks have arrived, now need 3/4" hoses. Looking at Hozelock tricoflex ?? anyone any better or cheaper ideas ?
There. May be cheaper but I would probably still get the tricoflex it is a quality hose.

Ill have a look at mine in daylight and let you know what i use. Its not n the most flexible but i just have no worries about it when it heats up - nice and tough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Norstrum Proflush hose fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I removed an old shower hose, which was installed by previous home owner at least 12 years ago. Upon removal, the connection is like nothing I have ever seen and I am unable to find any replacement hose of similar connector type. btw: When I removed the hose , there was no loose rubber washer...
Replies
Views
This is going to sound stupid - but it is giving me problems. I have fitted new flexible tap hoses that each connects with a tap hose adaptor to give the recommended flat surface to connect to an isolator. All good except I cannot tighten the flexible hose hex nut without twisting the hose...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I doing reading those!), it reccommends connecting to the inlet and outlet using SS braided flexible hoses. Nothing wrong there me thinks. I dropped...
Replies
Views
L
  • Question
Hi, I am looking for type of connector to connect my tumble dryer drainage hose (Freestanding 9kg RapiDry Tumble Dryer B5T4923R) to my sink drainage. Sink currently has pipe available with an interlocking knob screw plug - what connector can i fit to then connect to 10mm drainage hose please?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock