Discuss Noise pipes,popcorn sound,no water flow in the system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi to all.I have problem with a noisy boiler and blockage in pipes.Few months ago i had a sound like popcorn maker machine coming from boiler.After i few month with that sound but working he show error no water flow and stop working.Plumber changed motorised valve,pump,valves under and behind the pump flushed system and clean.......All working fine for 1 week and then mr.popcorn come back.What is the problem with that?

The plumber you had was a numpty. Did you see him actually do everything he said he did.

Get a recommendation from neighbour, colleague or friend for a GOOD gas safe engineer.

The plumber you had was a numpty. Did you see him actually do everything he said he did.

Get a recommendation from neighbour, colleague or friend for a GOOD gas safe engineer.
Yes i did .I just want to know is this safe for use and what could be a problem?Thank you.

Reply to Noise pipes,popcorn sound,no water flow in the system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back