Search the forum,

Discuss no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saliha98

i have a worcester 35CDi, had it for 10 years Its a combi i have a 3 bed house, no water tank. right from the start i have intermitent hotwater in the kitchen sink, the boiler does not fire up sometimes when the hotwater tap is on and also when having a shower (i have a THERMOSTATIC control) the water suddenly turns cold, for a few seconds.

the manufactuerer was unable to resolve it in the 1st year and therreafter a British gas contract has also after numerous visits, not been able to resolve it. One of their engineers say that because we have a thermostatic douche ( a little shower like control we use after usng the loo) that is causing the issue. Surely not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi, I woke up this morning with cold water (mains) from downstairs tap but no hot water from downstairs tap, and no water at all from all the upstairs taps, I have a combi boiler and no water storage
Replies
Views
Mike Young
M
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied from cold water tanks in the loft. It is a vented system. However, in a basement flat and a ground floor flat cold water supply to bathrooms is...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Got intermittent hot water coming the from a combi boiler to kitchen mixer tap when it hits the T junction for the upstairs bath it's hot, but on the other of the T junction to the kitchen mixer tap it's stone cold, anyone any ideas ?
Replies
Views
Hi all Hope you can help We have a Gloworm Ultracom 38CXI combi boiler. During the Summer the taps and mixer shower run hot water consistently hot for as long as need be, but now during the Winter when the radiators are on the taps and mixer shower will run hot for only a few minutes and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock