Search the forum,

Discuss No filling loop taps monza 24.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
His guys, I have a monza 24 combination boiler which I know nothing about but I know the pressure is very low. I've looked for the filling loop taps but can't find them. The filling loop is there but there are no taps on them. I'm a bit puzzled now on how to increase the pressure. There are various taps on the underside of the unit but don't seem to do anything...can anyone point me in the right direction please...:)

1507102676769560558755.jpg

Flat headed screwdriver on them valves

Open one first then slowly open the other one a bit until you get your pressure around 1-1.5 bar cold then shut both valves

Use a flat head screw driver in the centre of the rear valve if the pressure does not rise leave that one open and use the screw driver in the the slotted bit on the front valve. Make sure you turn them both off when done though and you are supposed to disconnect the loop when complete also.(but nobody ever does):mad:

As Shaun says above post ⬆. The little slots on the valves need a flat blade screwdriver to turn them on. They only need to be turned 1/4 turn (90 degree) to open them . When done 1/4 turn back to close them, remove the flexible filler pipe and put 1/2" caps on the ends of the valves as per regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No filling loop taps monza 24.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock