Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Newly qualified - work - unpaid - help in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Lee Thompson

Lee Thompson New Member

Hey Everyone,

Recently passed my Level 2 plumbing qualification and I am looking for anyone based in the West Midlands ( I am happy to travel) who can lend a helping hand with me getting into the industry.

Does anyone have any work they need help with I'm very motivated to learn everything I can I'm not looking to get paid I just want to get myself into the industry build my knowledge and confidence within the industry.

If anyone has anything or knows anybody looking I would be very grateful if you need to get in touch or know someone I'll be glad to pass my contact details on.

Thanks guys.

• Like Like x 1