Discuss New WC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

markadams

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi,

Just looking for some input on the best method of installing a new WC on the ground floor, I hope the picture explains what is required.

The old WC is being removed and the new one needs to be connected to the soil pipe, not sure if an inspection chamber is necessary or if it can be connected to the existing soil pipe (which will not be straight forward due to the angle. I would be putting an AAV on the sub stack to avoid siphonage.

Attachments

• Drainage.jpg
    Drainage.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New WC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, Just in process of relocating kitchen & utility to other side of house but have a question re venting requirements. I intend to connect...
Replies
Views
Joeab88
J
C
Hello all, I'm preparing an estimate for a bathroom renovation in a block of flats. As always I'm trying to flag up / plan for and cost as many...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an old toilet on the top floor (to be removed) which empties into an outdoor vertical SVP and into the ground. The pipe is...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock