Search the forum,

Discuss New Van Suggestions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all,

We are looking to add another van to our collection and this time I'm in the market for something smaller to undertake the electrical jobs we have. Does anyone know if there is a smaller van on the market (think Caddy Maxi size) that will take a 3m load length by sliding it through an opening in the bulkhead at all? I don't see the point of getting a small fuel efficient van then ruining that with a roof rack and ladders/conduit carriers etc.

Would prefer to avoid any French brands if possible.

Cheers all for advice.

My transit connect has a hole in the steel bulkhead

I'm not sure if it'll take 3m though

I'll measure when it's stopped raining

I got into my mates dyno van the other day, new vivaro very nice van, I'm not sure if theres a hole in the bulkhead already or not but one can be made to under the seats for 3m lengths I believe

Toyota Hiace compact? Think you can get the Hiace in 3 different lengths.

French vans have a nasty habit of catching fire due to electrical faults so not for me really.

It's the Toyota proace looks same as the Peugeot, citreon and fiat versions

What he said. Why don't you look at a vito compact? They're bringing out a new shape, so the old un should be a bargain.

I've had two vitos first one 55 plate was ok used a lot of oil second one 57 plate blew up at 48000 merc wanted 7k for a new motor phha no chance got the blown one reconditioned ÂŁ4500 took 3 weeks nearly bankrupt me I've still got it looks smart eats tyres leaks oil hopeless to get the bike in the back for track days .think I was just unlucky but I'll never get another

My Vito has 150k - should be ok for another 150k. I hope.
I think the new 1.6 Vito has a Renault engine

I'm tempted with the old one, a 113 cdi with a few extras.

My Vito has 150k - should be ok for another 150k. I hope.
I think the new 1.6 Vito has a Renault engine

The new Mercedes small van is a Renault kangoo too in Mercedes livery. Vito's poor paintwork. Like the new transits myself but silly money and haven't heard enough about them.

Have an 08 Vito, 110k miles in White and no rust anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Van Suggestions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock