Search the forum,

Discuss New towel radiator fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i break into the 22mm main flow and return to fit an additional radiator (towel Rad) in a bathroom using 22mm to 15mm quick-fit tee's. It's quite close to the combi boiler and would be the first radiator being used ?

How close? And when you say quick fit do you mean plastic?

It's about 5ft ( pipe length ) away in the bedroom next door and the new rad is in the bathroom. The new fitting will be plastic as it's quicker and easier

Normally manufacturers don't like plastic within 1.8 metres of the boiler. But then I deal in oil boilers and it may be different on the gas. Check with manufacturers on suitability.

Oh and welcome to the forum :)

Thanks for the welcome, the two 22mm copper pipes run very near the new towel radiator under the bathroom floor (upstairs) but I cannot see other 15mm radiator pipes without lifting the floor in other rooms, which will be a knightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New towel radiator fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock