Search the forum,

Discuss new tool is it worth getting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eddiebrown424

Hi does anyone use a differential pressure guage re tt. I was thinking of getting one any comments appreciated.

Thanks

eddie

Assuming air pressure? Useful for checking fan drought and ultimately fouling of heat exchangers air side, particularly Worcester. Some Multi function flue gas analysers will have this already included.

Hi thanks vee. I was thinking more of tightness testing the meter, Are you refering to a flue integrity test. Its that i usually do 8-10 cpas a day and was wondering if its worth getting. i have the kane 455 which does have the faciity but ib think using that all the time would err Kane the battery...

What do you currently use for tightness testing? Call me old fashioned but U gauge is best for that and quickest....

HI Vee yes use a u guage but you know always a handy excuse to get something else but only if its worth it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new tool is it worth getting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking at the above, hoping it will be a good all-purpose tool for repairing our 2 megawatt furnaces. I'm a bit unsure if I need any of the options on it, I don't want to overcomplicate things, but don't want to miss anything out I want to use it for pressure testing and leak testing too...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the boiler running again. The only reason it has not been used i so long is the the zone valve kept getting stuck (would have fixed this myself if i knew!)...
Replies
Views
Hi All Looking to purchase a press fit tool and considering many brands. I don’t do a lot of pipe work, so don’t need a heavy duty one. Hot works are becoming a thing of the past. Any recommendations?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I am writing my master's thesis at university. Please help me if you know of any other similar tools. The aim is to find out devices that can be used in case of a gas pipeline failure, for pipeline sectioning. The material of the pipeline is both polyethylene and steel. The pressure limit is...
Replies
Views
On my Valliant eco tec boiler the pressure guage is on red when cold . I drain a radiator to correct to pressure and it works fine and stays in the safe zone . When I switch boiler off the next day it’s back in the red It could be one of the valves leaking . Can I take the loop off , which...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock