Search the forum,

Discuss New power tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koogatubac

Looking for cordless sds plus maybe could stretch to a 6 piece kit.
Any recommendations or just make them up yourself? I.e. Buy a bag like makita's and buy individually batterys, charger, drill etc

Milwaukiee ! Call tool monkey tell him what u got and what u want and let him work his magic. Tool monkey Leighton buzzard - delivers next day up here!

U know any prices? Ive never had milwak, always been with makita or hilti

It's Hilti quality with makita prices and warranty that rocks. eBay m18 sds combi

Koogy say what you want and ill have a look around.

imho hilti or milwaukee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New power tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially boils down to the heat exchanger so I am now looking to bite the bullet and have a new boiler installed. My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and filter, new pump, plus new Hive. Did full power flush of all 5 radiators before the installation. It has been 10days and boiler stil not working...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing system. Plumbing, like most trades, seems to have two main aspects; design and installation. The installation part on my last two projects was painful...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock