Search the forum,

Discuss New member, starting a NVQ to become a plumber. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisN

Trainee plumber looking for hands on work
Hi I'm Chris, 31 just began my career change from fishmonger to plumber, this site is great however, please for the love of all that is make a mobile friendly version it's hell using this on an iPhone. Look forward to many discussions.

Hi Chris, hope you find this site useful Fishmonger to plumber ! get wet in both jobs ,

Great help so far, with tips on building a tool set up instead of buying a set. General view tends to be that sets are cheap flimsy tools.

Just buy things has you go along, each job will offer a different challenge where you find that you will need to buy a different tool , then find it doesn't get used for the next 2 years but always buy good quality tools for your every day kit, spanners, screwdrivers etc..

Hi Chris
welcome,

You'll find your plumbing help tips for all the plumber needs here

Enjoy

Hi Chris
welcome,

You'll find your plumbing help tips for all the plumber needs here

Enjoy:tt1:

Hi I'm Chris, 31 just began my career change from fishmonger to plumber, this site is great however, please for the love of all that is make a mobile friendly version it's hell using this on an iPhone. Look forward to many discussions.
Try vsiting again now :)

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New member, starting a NVQ to become a plumber. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock