Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss New Member - looking for work in the New Member Introductions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. plumbgaspaul

plumbgaspaul New Member

Hi all, quick message to say hello. I am based in South East London - not far from Crystal Palace. Recently qualified gas safe - looking for work - bit difficult to get a start as most jobs looking for experience. Any advice gratefully received. :teeth_smile:

2. jtsplumbing

jtsplumbing Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Hello Paul, and well done on getting registered with GS, but along with meny others getting a start is very hard, are you looking to be employed by someone ? or going it alone ? you will find that work go's slack just after new year, everyone has spent up you can try agency work or the emergency Co, if you drive is always useful, Best of Luck finding something, would have thought plenty of openings in the city.

3. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Welcome along and good luck Paul

4. Rickster123

Rickster123 Guest

Hi Paul

Welcome to the forum

Have you signed up with as many agency's as you can find?

5. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

Welcome to the forum's Paul....hope you find something soon..regards Turnpin:welcome:

6. plumbgaspaul

plumbgaspaul New Member

Thanks for the welcome.

I can drive, I am flexible about working arrangements - employed, sub contracting etc. I haven't looked into the agency's yet but will look into it.

Sure something will turn up - been getting some experience with a friends firm but they are based a little further away than suitable.

Happy New Year and thanks again for the advice.