Search the forum,

Discuss New Member looking for information in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Johan

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum I can answer questions of subjects I understand which will be in the bathroom niche, My main reason for visiting and browsing this forum is to get some information from the local plumbers daily struggles and installations,

Reason for this because I work in the industry I see a lot of my clients struggle with the installations of their bathrooms so it will be good to get some knowledge from the actual installers and the professionals that makes it all come together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Croppie yea well it is the company that i work for, But in all seriousness i really want to speak to people and learn new things, Like i said i deal with plumbers almost everyday so will like to understand a bit more.

Aye, I can see that Jo, unfortunately the way you did it there could be deemed as contravening the forum rules.

But, once you have a few more posts under your belt, there's no problem with you including the company name and Web address as part of your signature.

So if your dealing with company plumbers every day ! then why not spend some time out with them for a few days, seeing it being done is a lot better than some one trying to explain Old saying springs to mind ,A Picture speaks a Thousand Words.

Reason for this because I work in the industry I see a lot of my clients struggle with the installations of their bathrooms so it will be good to get some knowledge from the actual installers and the professionals that makes it all come together.

Well, tell us your background.

We won't bite unnecessarily.

If your into designing bathrooms or selling bathroom fixtures, then you should take into consideration the existing layout of the bathroom for plumbing connections.

We do a fair bit of plumbing for bathroom renovations, and the worst part is trying to get the existing plumbing to new locations.
The worst is the pan location, due to the size of the sewer pipe.

Had may customers 'shaken' due to the work involved and price of works, for a remodelled bathroom designed by someone who thinks it's only extending some plastic pipe.

Sometimes the customer agrees and sometimes the customer remodels the bathroom to suit the plumbing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Member looking for information in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock