Discuss New Makita LED torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
$T2eC16R,!)QE9s3HE2r3BQoS04k-yQ~~60_12.JPG

MAKITA BML801 14.4 / 18 VOLT LITHIUM ION LED PIVOT HEAD TORCH LIGHT (BARE UNIT) | eBay

Anyone got one of these? I feel as though I have to have it even though I have the older tube. Is it brighter and longer lasting??, the top bulb on my tube went ages ago but I don't miss it. Suppose would be handy to have two lights in a dark loft.

Last edited:
Get on fine with mini maglites and I phone when stuck.
Got 3 mini maglites on the van

Get on fine with mini maglites and I phone when stuck.
Got 3 mini maglites on the van

How do you work in lofts kyle? you want something quick and cordless hanging over the tank, a handful of mini maglites and an iphone is surely hard work?

LED Lenser is my weapon of choice TBH.
Focussable and dimmable, ÂŁ30 well spent imo.

Ledlensor p7 in mouth for emergency. Pocket full if rags tho as drool all over after about 10mins.

Normal working in loft ledlensor head torch 300lm where u want it 100% of time . Never in shadow never to dim

I have the bosch vari led and its excellent,lights the whole room & lasts easily all day on 1 bat,so I'm sure this is the same type there well worth the money

i have a few different makes of led lights that work off my tools, ten times better than the older torches you used to get.

How do you work in lofts kyle? you want something quick and cordless hanging over the tank, a handful of mini maglites and an iphone is surely hard work?

Cheap head torch and maglite in mouth sometimes.

Dropped one of mini maglites in a bucket of water and it was there for 5 mins still beaming away. Fished it out and it worked just fine.

Are makita torches waterproof for hanging over loft tank. I wouldn't want to find out at their price!!

I dropped mine in a header tank 2 weeks ago but fished it out before it touched the bottom. Still works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Makita LED torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back