Search the forum,

Discuss New flue...vokera pro combi 85he? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

sammathias

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Got asked to look at a job today with very little information other than boilers leaking outside and the make being...'all it says is pro'. When was it last serviced '''never' so I'm thinking full service, new prv potential new expansion vessel. Probably more, isit worth it!
Anyway knocked the door and whilst waiting I noticed the flue which has completely rotted through the air intake, didn't even bother to take cover off boiler as I can't find a replacement flue... Turns out it's a Procombi 85he made by vokera... 10 years old.
Does anyone know where I can source a replacement flue? Does a standard vokera flue fit? Other than that it's quote for a new boiler time.

What would you guys have done?

can you get the top flue seal ? eg the seal that connects the flue to the boiler

I would ask vok then as if it's anything like baxi you can use there new flue pipe etc

Reply to New flue...vokera pro combi 85he? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British Gas (valiant brand). The external boiler flue seems excessively tall, proving to be somewhat of an eye sore (please see pictures attached). I know it...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current boiler is on an external kitchen wall with the flue going straight out. However, it's positioned in between a door and the kitchen window, quite close...
Replies
Views
My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as can be on the kitchen wall. Flue exits out through the wall via an elbow but emerges above a flat roof. Unfortunately it's somewhat less than the...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was done on my rental flat (1st floor) which has a 10 year old Aviston E-combi EVO boiler. It failed based on rusting external flu components, which has...
Replies
Views
hi, I am after some advice, I recently fitted a new gas valve to a vaillant ecotec earlier. the boiler was fitted in 2015 and has been serviced since anyway I put my analyser in the combustion side of the flue and the readings were extremely high, something along the lines of CO ppm —OR—...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock