Search the forum,

Discuss New DIY'er in Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all
Just thought I'd drop in and say hi, not a qualified/expert in the plumbing world but not a useless person either
I'm here to soak up all the tips and tricks, product views and opinions as well as the knowledge.
Looking forward to it
Kind regards

Hello and welcome

Welcome to the family!

Hi Farenheit and welcome to the forums loads of great advice here....regards Turnpin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New DIY'er in Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, I have just joined the forum (at long last) after having dipped in and out a few times in the past. It's good to be here. I am a homeowner and DIY-er and have very little knowledge of plumbing in fact, it scares me to death!!! I'm hoping to get a wee bit of professional advice...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked very corroded around the tap handle. An Anglian Water engineer was at the property measuring my water pressure and flow rate. When he saw the...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and systems, sought some advice, and settled on a viessmann vitodens 050-w, seems to offer a lot in terms of features and reliability, offers good value...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I'm a new home owner who has to deal with a few plumbing issues since buying my home. This stuff is new to me, so I thought it was about time I got some expert opinions. Looking forward to speaking with you all.
Replies
Views
Hi All, This is a rare visit to your forum for me as I try to avoid plumbing and get the pro's in however, even I can change a tap washer right? Well, apparently not! I removed the cap, undid the cross head screw and do you think the tap/knob would come off? Not on your life! I've tried a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock