Search the forum,

Discuss New and existing pipe work internal and external in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shajjad

I have a 13 bedroom B&B, and recently we had some extra bathrooms fitted which meant that extra pipe work internally and externally were completed. This meant that from 8 bathrooms to 13 were done. This also meant we had installed outside the soil pipes. There was also new hot & cold water connections as well as cold for the toilet were done.

So I need your advise on testing the pipe work and ensure everything is fine. What can be done? What are the processes?

ask your plumber as he should of tested all system worked and drained correctly, any problems?

Totally agree get your plumber back who will be happy to confirm that your pipework is sound

As your property is commercial, a full plans submission to Building Control should have been made. In addition to pipework this would consider ventilation, floor loading, electrical compliance, access for disabled etc.

building regs would have carried out a drains assessment as part of their checks normally. your local water supplier would have approved your drawings before you started work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New and existing pipe work internal and external in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock