Search the forum,

Discuss neutraliser help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Im trying to fit a neutraliser, it only has 8 tappings, should i combine the cold feed and vent into 1 port and use a 28mm? Also, im using layout 2 explained on their website as instructed by dunsley , can anyone take 5 mins to answer my question in what is the point of the injector tee? The return from the woodburner goes to one port and is connected into the space heating return via an injector tee that does something with the heatleak radiator and a 2 port n.c motorised valve, i cant get my head around how to pipe it up. Thanks

Hi
Take the feed from the cylinder gravity return. Take the vent from the top of the cylinder gravity flow (top)
The injector tee goes on the main return to the fire, or gravity heat source. The pumped return then assists the gravity pipework.when it passes through it draws water down the gravity return.
I've probably made this even more confusing.

Haha cant be more confused than i allready am! What is the purpose of the 2 PORT valve then? Feel like im way in on the deep end with this one

Can anybody take 5 mins to look at layout 2 on the dunsley website and explain to je what direction the tee should point. Thanks

Looks like the heat leak works on gravity. Then when the pump is activated, is assists the gravity circulation to the rad.
Here's your layout.
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to neutraliser help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock