Search the forum,

Discuss networking meeting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

so-solar

Morning...........................

Can anybody recommend a decent networking event in the northamptonshire area?

Cheers

BNI We were members at this group for 3 years, it worked for us. theres also 4 networking but this one was like speed dating for businesses lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to networking meeting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello there all, I care for my disabled mum and her wet room ceiling has developed small speckles of black mould. I plan to remove the black mould and then paint the ceiling voer with a decent anti-mould ceiling paint. Can anyone recommend a decent paint brand? I know of Ronseal and Zinsser but...
Replies
Views
Can anybody identify the make of this divertor valve. Actuator is missing!! Cheers.
Replies
Views
I need a new seat for a Bathstore Euro mono back to wall white pan e14. The seat was a euro mono sandwich seat white chr hinge Bought in 2007. I know that bathstore went bust and homebase bought the old stock. I’ve searched online and found some replacement seats for the euro, but they don’t...
Replies
Views
Has anybody had any experience of MLCP fittings leaking? I’ve used tweet top fittings on a few decent sized jobs and had zero issues, however I’ve just been to a job I’ve done and 3 fittings had a very small drip on them, crimp gun has been calibrated etc and pipework has been correctly...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse and has been working without issue until now. The pilot light went out and now wont relight. It lights but as soon as you release the button it goes...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock