Search the forum,

Discuss nest thermostat faulty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasmk1

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
i fitted a 3rd gen nest about 4 weeks ago all ok then week later custome rhas fault heating wont turn off went through all checks and found heat link was faulty giving 240 permanent to heating got new heatlink now 2 weeks later customer says doing same, am i just unlucky or has anyone else had same fault.

no one had any problems or know of any cant find anything on internet

I had a couple of these to sort out last week, one was wired wrong the other was a user controls problem. He simply just didn't understand how to use it.
The auto schedule had just taken over and was heating at various times. This confused him even more.
The office had forward the problem to me as heating on constantly. It wasn't, customers can exaggerate things.

Not had any problems yet, but to be honest I have not fitted a 3rd gen yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nest thermostat faulty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock