Search the forum,

Discuss nerrad tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now listen mate, they are not allowed on here apparently as they are not a sponsor so they have told me.Your comments are a bit silly, put a poll on here to ask who thinks that a supplier trying to contact a disatisfied customer is stupid.
He can't come on here ranting and raving about being sold a faulty product, complain about poor service and then dissapear as if it never happened.

Think sensibly mate, you're not.

I was hardly "ranting & raving" just stating that my experience with nerrad tools is pretty poor! I did not disappear either, I didn't know this thread was still alive....

Its all getting a bit heated about Nerrad tools now, and tbh I don't want to phone them up after such a commotion on here with them blaming me for bad mouthing there kit!!! My contract is with Corgi Direct so I am asking them to replace once again and shall let ya all know how it goes lol!

Last edited:
I was hardly "ranting & raving" just stating that my experience with nerrad tools is pretty poor! I did not disappear either, I didn't know this thread was still alive....

Its all getting a bit heated about Nerrad tools now, and tbh I don't want to phone them up after such a commotion on here with them blaming me for bad mouthing there kit!!! My contract is with Corgi Direct so I am asking them to replace once again and shall let ya all know how it goes lol!

Gasafe, probably much of this is my fault. I'm a slightly older guy and i keep on at the boys that they must follow up if they have dissatisfied customers, they must. Otherwise they end up like all the other companies who blame us plumbers for not using the tool correctly or on the wrong pipe, you know what i mean. They mustn't fall into this trap. I obviously had a bee in my bonnet about this when in reality it's nothing to do with me whatsoever.

They aren't aggressive guys at all, there would be no problem at all if you called them. I understand though that you want to go through CORGI but having had several issues with them over the years, i bet any message you leave on there wouldn't get back to Nerrad anyway.

If there are problems with their products, let them know, it's the only way they will learn and then be able to improve on whatever it is and then in turn it gives the likes of you and i a better product to take to work with us. They do take it seriously as i'm with them every couple of months and i see it for myself.

I'll let this go now, maybe close the thread ?

Cheers Gasafe.

.....they will learn and then be able to improve on whatever it is and then in turn it gives the likes of you and i a better product to take to work with us. They do take it seriously as i'm with them every couple of months and i see it for myself.

I'll let this go now, maybe close the thread ?

Cheers Gasafe.

Close thread?? Why?

They don't make anything, they do not in any capacity manufacturer tools, if nerad didn't exist, it wouldn't matter, we would just buy stuff else where and have better consumer rights at the same time.

They do not take serious offers seriously.

Ray getting involved again on the Thankyou, cheers Ray, know your clientele bud

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the nerrad stuff i have is cracking bits of kit.

would it not be a good move for nerrad to sponsor the forum and give them access to product development in the arms, q and a's about new tools and get real feed back from the professionals who are going to be the main users of the tools.

they aint aimed at the diy market now are they!

Close thread?? Why?

They don't make anything, they do not in any capacity manufacturer tools, if nerad didn't exist, it wouldn't matter, we would just buy stuff else where and have better consumer rights at the same time.

They do not take serious offers seriously.

Ray getting involved again on the Thankyou, cheers Ray, know your clientele bud.
Calm down Gas, show other members some respect.

[edited as prev was a bit rude, my apologies]

Well this is escalating quickly!

What was it we were talking about again? A wrench was it? :)

Good post, would you kindly do a working review on the crackers, Killy? Youtube? or text.

Yeah will do a few over the weekend if i get the chance.

have the jet swets, ratchting cutters, 2 inch waste ratchet cutters, adjustible 60mm copper cutter, immersion spanner and something else.....

Yeah will do a few over the weekend if i get the chance.

have the jet swets, ratchting cutters, 2 inch waste ratchet cutters, adjustible 60mm copper cutter, immersion spanner and something else.....

I think we have found a fan!

Killy, they are looking for a couple of other guys to use to test. PM me and I'll give you their e mail.
More lies, this is horrendous.

Is this how modern day rebranders do things, lies and manipulation of public opinion.

Crazy if you think about it, I just watched Thomas Tank Engine, that was less mad

Gas. Wind it in, there's a good chap.
You've got two of us watching you now.
As moderators of the forum, have you or SteveB done anything in regards this situation?
Does Admin know what is going on, off forum?

The only situation is you. And this is your last warning.

I will ban you without even blinking.

gas you are making a hurricane out of a light shower. as croppie says so eloquently wind your neck in. anything that goes on behind the scenes for the benefit of the forum as a whole is not your concern.

Can someone tell me how to look at Gas's older threads.
Look back at many of his recent replies, how would a plumber know so much about a SuperFire 2, fracture points of the nozzle and how many USA States this doesn't conform in.
Can someone find me an answer that he has given that a man in the street wouldn't (or be able to guess) the answer to. About plumbing/heating/gas I mean and NOT tools.

Micky. Leave it go mate.

In fact, this thread is going down a road that will result in abanning for someone so I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nerrad tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock