Search the forum,

Discuss Need work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanttolearn

Gas Engineer
Hi guys I'm currently working full time Monday to Thursday but on Fridays I work with a gas enginerer gaining valuable experience which I need.
I just finished attending evening classes level 2 diploma and going to start my level 2 nvq shortly but I would like to be doing plumbing day in day out and not just one day per week.
So I am wondering if anyone is looking for a plumbers mate/improver on a full time basis.
I'm currently 33 and living in the Rhondda area in south wales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3 apprenticeship or some work
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm having an issue with my outside tap not working, the tiniest of dribbles comes put each time I try it. Ive changed the tap to no avail so thinking I should change the stopcock tap thing under the sink? Please see attached photos. Many thanks for and advice. Cheers Gary
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in plumbing and still learning I’m currently looking to improve on the practical side on site. Is there any plumbers looking for someone? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock