Search the forum,

Discuss Need to find horizontal sink waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Harryefc

a image.jpghi there if anyone knows where I can get one of these it would be greatly appreciated. I have been to a couple of local plumbing merchants who don't have them and googled for hours. It's for my sink, I have limited room under my sink as I have pull out waste bins underneath. The bins are bigger than they should be ( wrens fault) and now I have the sink fitted I need this horizontal waste like the one in the picture. I can find it anywhere, I found this one but it seems I need to go to Spain to get it. Many thanks Harry

Good point, just got in, need a coffee I think.

Make that 2.

To the O.P;

Ikea is as near as I can find;

[DLMURL="http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20215523/"]ATLANT Strainer/water-trap f sng bowl sink - IKEA[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 40mm from the bottom of the waste strainer thingy to the top of the bins, could get an extra 10mm ish of I dropped the bins alittle lower. Would I be able to get an shallow elbow to connect onto the one I have?

cant really make out if that ikea one will do. It's a115mm size, I didn't realise it would be so difficult to find. Last resort is to change the bins but wren arnt the easiest to deal with.

That hepvo thing might work if the knuckle is shallow enough. I have room at the back of the bins to do whatever as they finish a few inches short of the back of the unit. Can I just get a shallow 90 angle knuckle to connect under, I have 40/50mm to play with. Or at the risk of sounding stupid can I somehow adapt a shallow shower waste?

Have a look at the hepvo at a merchants they are quite shallow, and shower wastes won't accept a plug, probably won't fit in a sink either. The hep valve is probably about 40 mm overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need to find horizontal sink waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock