Search the forum,

Discuss NEED TO COMPLETE NVQ - WILL WORK FOR FREE (london area) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Discorico

Hi,

For free: Partially qualified, looking for unpaid work experience, as I need evidence for my NVQ portofolio. Can you help?

I have recently completed my City & Guilds 6129 course with OLCI construction college and received my certificate. I now need to complete my NVQ.

I am keen to hear for anyone who might have some work for me to do, as I need valuable experience to fill in my folder. I will, of course, do it for free.

I am 29, live in North London and work full time but not in the industry. I decided to do the plumbing course to improve my prospects and to start a new career. I really enjoyed the course and look forward to applying all the skills I have learnt.
I have signed up to do the unvented hot water storage systems and solar thermal domestic hot water courses with OLCI which I can only start once I complete my NVQ. Once these courses are done, I will save some money and then take part in other courses.

I have passed a CSCS health and safety test and need to get an employer to sign my forms so I can apply for my JIB green operators card so I can work on site.

As for me, I'm hard working, focused and I can prioritise workloads efficiently.

I have a PAL scissor lift licence and a full UK driving licence.

I'm happy to send my CV and more pictures in an email - get in touch!

Thank you for reading this post and if you have any advice or suggestions, all gratefully received!

Have a great day.

Discorico

WP_000373.jpgWP_000305.jpgWP_000428.jpgWP_000527.jpg

Hi , when can you do this work experience if you are working full time ?

Hi there,

At the Weekends and if need be I will take time off from my leave that I have left. I don't have much leave as I used nearly all of it for the course.

Hi,

For free: Partially qualified, looking for unpaid work experience, as I need evidence for my NVQ portofolio. Can you help?

I have recently completed my City & Guilds 6129 course with OLCI construction college and received my certificate. I now need to complete my NVQ.

I am keen to hear for anyone who might have some work for me to do, as I need valuable experience to fill in my folder. I will, of course, do it for free.

I am 29, live in North London and work full time but not in the industry. I decided to do the plumbing course to improve my prospects and to start a new career. I really enjoyed the course and look forward to applying all the skills I have learnt.
I have signed up to do the unvented hot water storage systems and solar thermal domestic hot water courses with OLCI which I can only start once I complete my NVQ. Once these courses are done, I will save some money and then take part in other courses.

I have passed a CSCS health and safety test and need to get an employer to sign my forms so I can apply for my JIB green operators card so I can work on site.

As for me, I'm hard working, focused and I can prioritise workloads efficiently.

I have a PAL scissor lift licence and a full UK driving licence.

I'm happy to send my CV and more pictures in an email - get in touch!

Thank you for reading this post and if you have any advice or suggestions, all gratefully received!

Have a great day.

Discorico

View attachment 12254View attachment 12255View attachment 12256View attachment 12257

You might have a better chance if you remove the pictures. :tounge_smile: Only joking .good luck mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NEED TO COMPLETE NVQ - WILL WORK FOR FREE (london area) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock