Search the forum,

Discuss Need suggestions for a pump to boost domestic hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need suggestions for a pump to boost domestic hot water, from the source at the immersion cylinder.

thanks

Any Stuart turner. If you're not concerned about unbalanced pressures then you can get away with single impellar

I think they start at about 1.3 bar it would probably be best to get a professional to look at the state of your joints to say whether or not you should go higher than that

Don't ave facility to measure the pressure what would be the typical pressure from a loft tank..

Not sure if I could raise the tank, or how much I would need to raise it to get a reasonable increase in pressure..

Thanks again

Don't ave facility to measure the pressure what would be the typical pressure from a loft tank..

Not sure if I could raise the tank, or how much I would need to raise it to get a reasonable increase in pressure..

Thanks again

Thanks again

The higher you raise the tank the more pressure you will get ... for each metre you will get an extra 0.1bar pressure ...
Increasing the height of the tank is fairly easy...but you need to make sure the entire base is supported.

Thanks again

The higher you raise the tank the more pressure you will get ... for each metre you will get an extra 0.1bar pressure ...
Increasing the height of the tank is fairly easy...but you need to make sure the entire base is supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need suggestions for a pump to boost domestic hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock