Search the forum,

Discuss Need help with a course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikko1829

HI everyone. I need some help picking a good and reputable company to provide me with gas safe Engineering. I have 5.5k to spend on the course. Now i know all companies tell you what they can offer you, the best there is bla bla bla. My aim is to get myself Gas safe and then go with an experienced engineer to gain experience as we know you can't beat it. That part i have sorted out....Company's to look at/aviod...... Would really appreciate some advice here guys as i will be spending that amount of cash.

Being a moderator on here and having OLCI as a sponsor, that is the nominated company you would go for. Is there anyone out there who has completed any courses with OLCI.

Yep did my Gas with them, Id recommend them. Make sure you have lined up someone to build your portfolio with first though, before you shell out your money. Alot of guys fall by the wayside as they struggle with finding someone to work with. I found OLCI are great and the tutors very knowledgeable, but you MUST have someone to do the portfolio with or you will be wasting your money.

Hi Nikko1829,

Alana here from OLCI Construction Training.

Yes I would be more than happy to give you information on our gas courses. Please give me a call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

HI everyone. I need some help picking a good and reputable company to provide me with gas safe Engineering. I have 5.5k to spend on the course. Now i know all companies tell you what they can offer you, the best there is bla bla bla. My aim is to get myself Gas safe and then go with an experienced engineer to gain experience as we know you can't beat it. That part i have sorted out....Company's to look at/aviod...... Would really appreciate some advice here guys as i will be spending that amount of cash.

I did my basic gas course with Rad training Midlands, then a portfolio of gas work with a local GSR and then back to RAD for my CCN1 and appliances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need help with a course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock