Search the forum,

Discuss Need help finding a fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thedog123123

I just moved into a flat with a 1.5 kitchen sink (1 1/2 pipes). The waste pipes are setup similar to this picture here:

ae235.jpg
Sadly, the piece that is circled was cut to short by over a 1/2 inch so it doesn't fit well into the bottom part of the piece. I went to try find a connector like that but I couldn't find one. I did find something similar but it has a male attachment at the top not a female which I need to connect to the sink basket.

w2w.diy.com/departments/floplast-waste-trap-height-adjustor/152689_BQ.prd (change the 2 to a w to view link in www)

I am a novice with plumbing and any help would be appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
take that picture to a merchant buy the whole thing keep the bit you need and bin the rest, you cant get the adjustable pipe separately

as above you'll need to buy a whole new trap or get a trap extension piece if it'll fit although i prefer less joints where possible

Trap extension piece for a kitchen sink (1 1/2") will do no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need help finding a fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it šŸ˜¬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. Itā€™s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Iā€™m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. Iā€™m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock