Search the forum,

Discuss Need help! Asap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Orin Faulkner

i have just finished my level 3 gas diploma and paid for my ACS and need some more photos to get my certs. i already have a few pictures of a boiler install i done with my previous boss but need more photos of me working on cookers meters and doing some pipe work i have previous experiance with plumbing so i know a bit about the trade. would anyone be able to help me with this pleaseee!! i have called and emaild about 50 plus people telling them my situation and asking if they can help me but a good 35 of them said we dont do work experiance and the others dont have any work. i am really struggling with this and would appreciate it if some one could help with this i am based in north west london.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need help! Asap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock