Search the forum,

Discuss National Utility Solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sent an email ages ago, cant remember if it was this mob or another name but they are still the same bogus offer of work for near enough £2k up front

your probably right about being run outside of the UK, outside of UK law aswell, I got a phone call the other day some guy telling me about this leaflet that is going out about kids, cancer blah blah i can be on front page advertising and dont have to pay until nxt year blah blah, I said sure send me the details via email and I'll have a look at it, NOT ONE EMAIL

just another scam Gerry. I get them all the time. I had an email back from CIPHE, they have contacted Trading standards and are aware of this company but thanks for letting us know etc. etc..

I knew it was a scam, just knew there was going to be no email lol because had an almost identical scam a few months back, from now on all english numbers are getting ignored lol

Anyone heard of National Utility Solutions ?
Had email from them saying

We are looking for a gas / Electrical company that can take on the following in the ST Postcode areas

National Utility Solutions associate with various trades in order to offer a full ‘one stop’ service to our clients. All of our tradesmen are fully qualified and considered experts in their chosen profession. The contract will initially be over a minimum of a 2-year period and will entail a number of aspects within these industries

Gas Safety Certificates

Gas Installations

Gas Maintenance

Breakdown & Repair work

Bathroom installations (optional)

Remedial work (optional)

If possible also take on:

Electrical repair work

Electrical P.A.T testing

Electrical P.I.R testing

Electrical Installation work

Any thoughts ??

We signed a contract last year and are still waiting for work - do not touch them with a barge pole. If you look at the testimonial page on the website the gas safe numbers given by people who are allegedly doing work for them are invalid. We are sure they are connected to a company called Group 3 Energy - if you look at both websites the text reads the same and they are both in Scotland. I'm seriously considering reporting to the office of fair trading.

NUS advertise gas work but don't appear to be registered with Gas Safe is this legal?

They don't appear to have the CIPHE logo on the website now or any other registration body?

DON'T TOUCH THEM WITH A BARGEPOLE ....... DO NOT PART WITH ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED £2000. ASK THEM TO MEET YOU FACE-TO-FACE ....... bet it doesn't happen !!!! i've lost my £2000 and had no work from them in over a year now.

Right, we need to take action. Its all well and good posting on here but something needs to be done about these scammers. There is also another forum on here regarding NUS with the same comments from innocent people getting scammed.
I note someone has reported to trading standards, how far did you get?
What if we all join forces with our business details and report to Trading Standards in one go & Companies House while we are at it, actually why not watchdog to.
What do you think??

Right, we need to take action. Its all well and good posting on here but something needs to be done about these scammers. There is also another forum on here regarding NUS with the same comments from innocent people getting scammed.
I note someone has reported to trading standards, how far did you get?
What if we all join forces with our business details and report to Trading Standards in one go & Companies House while we are at it, actually why not watchdog to.
What do you think??

Companies House ..... waste of time
Police ..................... waste of time
Action Fraud ........... waste of time
OFT ....................... waste of time
writing to ANY of the NUS addresses on their website .... don't bother ....they are all returned 'undeliverable'.

Their website/emails etc are set up via a scamming site in California.

GOOD NEWS !!! Based on emails/letters sent & returned/website 'scam' frontage etc I put a case together after the 1st 12 months expired and I had no 'work' from NUS .... and sent it to my Credit Card Companies on which I had paid the £2000 they asked for ...... I hjave had my monies re-credited to my cards !!!! It's cost me phoyocopying etc costs, time, effort, tel calls but I'VE GOT MY MONEY BACK AT LAST !

Your only hope is to go via the Credit Card Companies (if you paid via that method) and DON'T GIVE UP / PERSIST WITH THEM.

Hope this advice helps others and GOOD LUCK.

Your idea via Trading Standards as a joint group MAY be worthwhile but be prepared to put the effort in ...... GOOD LUCK

I'm happy for you mate that u got your money back .2k is a lot of money .

OFT ? ..... useless .... as police,ASA etc ..... best way may be to Trading Standards

Companies House is only for registration. If they don't submit accounts they will be struck off. Police won't get involved as it appears to be a civil mater (breach of contract) not a criminal matter. Start with Trading Standards. They will refer to ASA and if they suspect fraud - the police will get involved.

One of the best ways of getting noticed by Trading Standards is if they get a lot of letters on the same subject in a short period of time. How many on this forum have been contacted by them? How many have given them money? If we all write to them at the same time it may work.

Last edited:
Companies House is only for registration. If they don't submit accounts they will be struck off. Police won't get involved as it appears to be a civil mater (breach of contract) not a criminal matter. Start with Trading Standards. They will refer to ASA and if they suspect fraud - the police will get involved.

One of the best ways of getting noticed by Trading Standards is if they get a lot of letters on the same subject in a short period of time. How many on this forum have been contacted by them? How many have given them money? If we all write to them at the same time it may work.

I agree about the Trading Standards bit ..... I've had no success with ASA already .... they MAY investigate but won't actually advise you of any outcome.

report them to trading standards and refer them to this Forum ..... in my 'case' to my credit card companies I 'screeen dumped' a lot of peoples comments ands posted them ..... maybe do likewise to Trading Standards. GOOD LUCK. I'll keep watching this Forum.

Dear Sir.

I have been asked to speak to Companies in the area with a view to implementing someone suitable to look after a number of tenanted properties on behalf of our clients. These are located in and around Nottingham area. This is in relevance to the ongoing gas works and subsequent maintenance requirements over the next 24 months.

For the last 2 or 3 weeks I have been in contact with a number of engineers and we are slowly compiling our shortlist of interested parties. If the below Contract sounds like something that could benefit your company and/or you would like some further information, then please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Thanks

Chris Wallace

MY REPLY:

Interesting reading don't you think?

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/gas-safety-register-forum/21152-national-utility-solutions-6.html

Refrain from sending me anymore emails.

Kind regards

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HIS REPLY:

Thank You for your reply xxxxx

The Good Old UK Plumbers forum !!!

The person who runs the site is called Daniel Freakley and also owns a building company that we turned down over 2 years ago to cover full maintenance contract within his area, The reason was very simple that Certain Clients had used his company before and was best than please with the work he undertook.

If you read the forums no one on there have done any work or contracts and are just putting their view forward just like you, But we always supply references of companies that have been through the process and are ACTUALLY doing the contracts so people can get an unbiased view on this.

Again the forum and people who post on it are the same 3-4 companies and surprise surprise its the sites administrators who are employed to run his site and there are also companies on there that have joined up and are getting work that have posted.

Again xxxxx as a company we understand the forum and have a legal team that deals with this on our behalf again it’s a shame you are one of their very small minority who would rather read gas engineers who have all day to sit in front of a computer and slate everything about everything, again my question is why are they not out working maybe have no work due to them being the COWBOYS of the GAS INDUSTRY.

We have plenty of Companies that cover the contracts and all have done their research some have even laughed at the forum and found it very entertaining, But again our engineers that cover this are far too busy themselves doing work !!!!

We as a company are very happy with what we provide and you don’t get to cover work for Banking Groups if we are SCAMMERS !!!

Again thanks for the reply and don’t always believe what you read

Regards

Chris Wallace

Well looks like `Chris Wallace` last line say's it all, ` Dont always believe what you read, as for working for the banks, the biggest SCAMMERS , he's in good company, Let him put his money where is mouth is, and provide the proof of all these companey's that they claim to be working for !! As none of our local Banks & Estate Agents have heard of them. So Chris Wallace PUT UP OR SHUT UP !! Next thing will be as they are based in Scotland he will be claiming to be related to Willam Wallace.

Well looks like `Chris Wallace` last line say's it all, ` Dont always believe what you read, as for working for the banks, the biggest SCAMMERS , he's in good company, Let him put his money where is mouth is, and provide the proof of all these companey's that they claim to be working for !! As none of our local Banks & Estate Agents have heard of them. So Chris Wallace PUT UP OR SHUT UP !! Next thing will be as they are based in Scotland he will be claiming to be related to Willam Wallace.

Just ask any of these people to meet FACE-TO-FACE to discuss contracts and PROVIDE REFERENCES of Engineers employed which you can contact INDEPENDENTLY (don't trust tel nos etc provided for you) AND I BET NOW IT DOESN'T HAPPEN ..... KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKET .

Hmm interesting.

Judging by the bad English, it would appear that English isn't this guy's first language, and Chris Wallace is unlikely to be his real name. If I were guessing, I would probably have a stab at Russian or Nigerian.

Hey Guys, got this one through today:

[FONT=&quot]Contract Reference Number: 1907SW12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please quote reference number:[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My name is FranHart and I am a Contract Liaison Consultant for MTM Group UK, we are leadingthe way in Maintenance contracts throughout the UK. I have been tasked withsecuring various Gas, Electrical and Maintenance contractors throughout the UK.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are looking fora company who can effectively be responsible for the ongoing maintenance overthe next 30 months of domestic rental properties and refurbishments eithercovering Gas, Heating & Plumbing or a full Multi- Maintenance contract.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have been speakingto companies for the last few days now with a view to confirming suitabilityfor the work within the Contract. All the contract details that you wouldrequire are detailed below, also I have attached a hyper link to our websiteand vendor application form to allow you to see what we do as a company if youhave any further questions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact myselfdirectly on the details below and a member of our highly experienced team willbe able to deal with your enquiry quickly and efficiently.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Many Thanks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fran Hart

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Maintenance Contract Details[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The portfolios of properties are provided by a number of ourclients within the designated areas:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We currently have in the region of 492 properties although we dohave the scope to increase this beyond the 650 mark. These range from Domesticrentals, Student accommodation lets and Void properties (provided by BankingClients and Insurance Companies) we are looking for a company that is in aposition to expand and grow and we would hope to provide further properties tothat company throughout the Contract. Inevitably there may be no further roomwithin your business and we would then look to take on a further company withinthe area to accommodate the extra workload.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Client Requirements[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We have been asked, as part of our Contractual agreements tofulfil all maintenance requirements on our client’s properties.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ultimately we require providing trades to cover anything fromplanned maintenance, emergency repairs, periodic inspections, refurbishmentsetc.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The range of specific duties within these provided services willinclude: [/FONT]

Landlord Safety Checks
Gas Services
Breakdowns
Callouts (24hrs Response) (Optional)
General Plumbing
Bathroom Install (Optional)
Boiler Install
Electrical Services (Optional)
General Building (Optional)
Void Work[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
MTM Group Requirements
We are specifically looking for acompany covering the local area and beyond who can be relied upon to providethese ongoing services. For the next 30 months we would be looking to install aresponsible maintenance company who can provide very high customer services,and can ultimately build strong relationships with our Clients.
We are only looking to implementone company within the area as this is a legal contract if we are to break upthe contract we can’t guarantee it.

Contract Payment Fee
There is a financial element to the Contract, which isapplicable to the awarded contractor (and only the awarded contractor).
This allows us to have genuine commitment from our Contractorand ongoing, we have a solid base for all parties.
Our clients only wish to work with affiliated companies andwe are able to effectively weed out the good and the bad from the process earlyon and for the Contractors they benefit from having the security of work andcommitment from ourselves to fully assist throughout the Contract.
Most companies will look at the Contract as an opportunity toexpand and grow their business, giving consistent work and variety in theirdaily diary. By having a financial commitment our National Clients are ensuredthe right Contractor is in place to work on there properties over the next 30months, assures there is a vested interest in the contract and services levelare maintained for the duration of the contract.

Example-
An example of how this is applied in other ways would be as adeposit on a rental property for instance. This is completely necessary toensure provisions are taken place to look after the property throughout therental agreement and both sides are protected should the other default on theirresponsibilities. This is something that is becoming more and more popularwithin the industry and over the coming months will be implemented by othernational organisations to safeguard their investments.
Currently companies like B&Q and also Homebase havecontractor payments in place for engineers fitting their kitchens and bathroomssupplied to customers purchasing them from their stores. The reason for this issimple “commitment”, they, like us have a reputation and a standard to adhereto, and this must be met by all parties involved to allow total competence ineverything we do. I’m sure you will be able to appreciate this and also thereasoning behind it.
We also have safeguards in place and along with the guaranteeswithin the Contract for the work; the Payment is also refunded should there beissues arising from services provided.

If you feel that you are the right company or engineer forthis contract and can deliver the service requirements for our National Clientsand would like to find out more regarding the Contract opportunity then pleasefill in our Vendors form by clicking the link supplied and a member of thecontracts team will be in touch with you ASAP.

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

My Reply:

Hi Fran,

Do you have any independent engineers who I can contact to see how they are getting on with your contract? Can you please let me know who your clients are? Can we meet face-to-face to discuss this contract? I am very wary about these contract offers as I have read a lot about how they are scams as below.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/gas-safe-register-forum/21152-national-utility-solutions-5.html

Kind regards

I also copied watchdog in on the email, if you guys get any more of these emails reply and copy watchdog in to the reply, if they get loads of us emailing them they might investigate!

[email protected]

Hey Guys, got this one through today:

Contract Reference Number: 1907SW12
Please quote reference number:​

My name is FranHart and I am a Contract Liaison Consultant for MTM Group UK, we are leadingthe way in Maintenance contracts throughout the UK. I have been tasked withsecuring various Gas, Electrical and Maintenance contractors throughout the UK.
We are looking fora company who can effectively be responsible for the ongoing maintenance overthe next 30 months of domestic rental properties and refurbishments eithercovering Gas, Heating & Plumbing or a full Multi- Maintenance contract.
I have been speakingto companies for the last few days now with a view to confirming suitabilityfor the work within the Contract. All the contract details that you wouldrequire are detailed below, also I have attached a hyper link to our websiteand vendor application form to allow you to see what we do as a company if youhave any further questions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact myselfdirectly on the details below and a member of our highly experienced team willbe able to deal with your enquiry quickly and efficiently.

Many Thanks
Fran Hart

Just ask any of these people to meet FACE-TO-FACE to discuss contracts and PROVIDE REFERENCES of Engineers employed which you can contact INDEPENDENTLY (don't trust tel nos etc provided for you) AND I BET NOW IT DOESN'T HAPPEN ..... KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKET .

Read more: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/g...tional-utility-solutions-5.html#ixzz21BVuSKnc

My Reply:

Hi Fran,

Do you have any independent engineers who I can contact to see how they are getting on with your contract? Can you please let me know who your clients are? Can we meet face-to-face to discuss this contract? I am very wary about these contract offers as I have read a lot about how they are scams as below.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/gas-safe-register-forum/21152-national-utility-solutions-5.html

Kind regards

I also copied watchdog in on the email, if you guys get any more of these emails reply and copy watchdog in to the reply, if they get loads of us emailing them they might investigate!

[email protected]

Read more: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/g...tional-utility-solutions-5.html#ixzz21BVuSKnc

Dear Sir.

I have been asked to speak to Companies in the area with a view to implementing someone suitable to look after a number of tenanted properties on behalf of our clients. These are located in and around Nottingham area. This is in relevance to the ongoing gas works and subsequent maintenance requirements over the next 24 months.

For the last 2 or 3 weeks I have been in contact with a number of engineers and we are slowly compiling our shortlist of interested parties. If the below Contract sounds like something that could benefit your company and/or you would like some further information, then please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Thanks

Chris Wallace

MY REPLY:

Interesting reading don't you think?

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/gas-safety-register-forum/21152-national-utility-solutions-6.html

Refrain from sending me anymore emails.

Kind regards

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HIS REPLY:

Thank You for your reply xxxxx

The Good Old UK Plumbers forum !!!

The person who runs the site is called Daniel Freakley and also owns a building company that we turned down over 2 years ago to cover full maintenance contract within his area, The reason was very simple that Certain Clients had used his company before and was best than please with the work he undertook.

If you read the forums no one on there have done any work or contracts and are just putting their view forward just like you, But we always supply references of companies that have been through the process and are ACTUALLY doing the contracts so people can get an unbiased view on this.

Again the forum and people who post on it are the same 3-4 companies and surprise surprise its the sites administrators who are employed to run his site and there are also companies on there that have joined up and are getting work that have posted.

Again xxxxx as a company we understand the forum and have a legal team that deals with this on our behalf again it’s a shame you are one of their very small minority who would rather read gas engineers who have all day to sit in front of a computer and slate everything about everything, again my question is why are they not out working maybe have no work due to them being the COWBOYS of the GAS INDUSTRY.

We have plenty of Companies that cover the contracts and all have done their research some have even laughed at the forum and found it very entertaining, But again our engineers that cover this are far too busy themselves doing work !!!!

We as a company are very happy with what we provide and you don’t get to cover work for Banking Groups if we are SCAMMERS !!!

Again thanks for the reply and don’t always believe what you read

Regards

Chris Wallace

For two thousand quid up front I would be happy to proof read their begging letters to add spacing and correct speeling and punktuation.

For two thousand quid up front I would be happy to proof read their begging letters to add spacing and correct speeling and punktuation.
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

Read more: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/g...tional-utility-solutions-5.html#ixzz21FQNvWSp

Is it just me who thinks there are striking similarities between the above and this one below?

Subject: Dear Respected One,

Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.

2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 26 years.

Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address
[email protected]

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Wumi Abdul

PLEASE FOR PRIVATE AND SECURITY REASONS,REPLY ME VIA EMAIL:
[email protected]

Maintenance Contract DetailsThe portfolios of properties are provided by a number of ourclients within the designated areas:

We currently have in the region of 492 properties although we dohave the scope to increase this beyond the 650 mark. These range from Domesticrentals, Student accommodation lets and Void properties (provided by BankingClients and Insurance Companies) we are looking for a company that is in aposition to expand and grow and we would hope to provide further properties tothat company throughout the Contract. Inevitably there may be no further roomwithin your business and we would then look to take on a further company withinthe area to accommodate the extra workload.

Client Requirements
We have been asked, as part of our Contractual agreements tofulfil all maintenance requirements on our client’s properties.
Ultimately we require providing trades to cover anything fromplanned maintenance, emergency repairs, periodic inspections, refurbishmentsetc.
The range of specific duties within these provided services willinclude:

Landlord Safety Checks
Gas Services
Breakdowns
Callouts (24hrs Response) (Optional)
General Plumbing
Bathroom Install (Optional)
Boiler Install
Electrical Services (Optional)
General Building (Optional)
Void Work
MTM Group Requirements
We are specifically looking for acompany covering the local area and beyond who can be relied upon to providethese ongoing services. For the next 30 months we would be looking to install aresponsible maintenance company who can provide very high customer services,and can ultimately build strong relationships with our Clients.
We are only looking to implementone company within the area as this is a legal contract if we are to break upthe contract we can’t guarantee it.

Contract Payment Fee
There is a financial element to the Contract, which isapplicable to the awarded contractor (and only the awarded contractor).
This allows us to have genuine commitment from our Contractorand ongoing, we have a solid base for all parties.
Our clients only wish to work with affiliated companies andwe are able to effectively weed out the good and the bad from the process earlyon and for the Contractors they benefit from having the security of work andcommitment from ourselves to fully assist throughout the Contract.
Most companies will look at the Contract as an opportunity toexpand and grow their business, giving consistent work and variety in theirdaily diary. By having a financial commitment our National Clients are ensuredthe right Contractor is in place to work on there properties over the next 30months, assures there is a vested interest in the contract and services levelare maintained for the duration of the contract.

Example-
An example of how this is applied in other ways would be as adeposit on a rental property for instance. This is completely necessary toensure provisions are taken place to look after the property throughout therental agreement and both sides are protected should the other default on theirresponsibilities. This is something that is becoming more and more popularwithin the industry and over the coming months will be implemented by othernational organisations to safeguard their investments.
Currently companies like B&Q and also Homebase havecontractor payments in place for engineers fitting their kitchens and bathroomssupplied to customers purchasing them from their stores. The reason for this issimple “commitment”, they, like us have a reputation and a standard to adhereto, and this must be met by all parties involved to allow total competence ineverything we do. I’m sure you will be able to appreciate this and also thereasoning behind it.
We also have safeguards in place and along with the guaranteeswithin the Contract for the work; the Payment is also refunded should there beissues arising from services provided.

If you feel that you are the right company or engineer forthis contract and can deliver the service requirements for our National Clientsand would like to find out more regarding the Contract opportunity then pleasefill in our Vendors form by clicking the link supplied and a member of thecontracts team will be in touch with you ASAP.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

PEOPLE ….. REPORT THIS TO [email protected] …….. if enough of us do it some action might be brought against these scammers

I had one from Lloyds bank similar thing offing to split £12.5 mill 50/50 had to reply back with mobile phone number Claiming to be from Mr george Culmer Finance Director of Lloyds (He is finance director) but somehow I dont think it was from him, It was claiming to be from a Dormant account from some one who was deceased Do you think it could be the money from Mr Abdul's account ???? Must be its the same amount ! But Lloyds offing a better % than Miss Abdul !! I think she is trying to con you out of 35% of the money, I am off up to London to do the deal with Lloyds.

National Utility Solutions are in the process of Liquidation.

If you are owed money, get yourself on the creditors list by contacting their Liquidators.

Dear Sir/Madam,I note from your forum that some of your members have had dealings with the above company for access to work that did not materialise. Can I ask you to approach the following members to ask if they would contact me asap to provide details of their dealings with NUS. I have to stress that I cannot give guarantees that their assistance will result in successful action against the people behind NUS but their help would assist ouir investigations.
Could you also advise them that NUS is in the process of liquidation. The liquidators are MLM Solutions, 23 Nelson Mandela Place, Glasgow G2 1QY. If they contact themyour members can at least lodge a claim as creditors and may, just may, receive some of the money they paid back. Their telephone number is 0141 228 1327.
Theforum members are:
Lady Apprentice.
Ricky 300
Andy Atkins 2477
Rogue Trader
Mario 27 and,
Doggy Doo
If you or they know of any others affected please get them to contact me.
As I will be away from my desk for the next week, it would be best if they e-mailed me at [email protected].

Thanks for your help.

Joe Burns.

Last edited:
I wonder if I'll get some money back from the scamming *******s?! Oh well I learnt the hard way! I also reported then to the Scottish trading standards who investigated and told them to refund my money as requested but nothing....

Hi All, relative newby here, I would like to say thanks for the heads up about NUS as it would seem my trousers have been well and truly pulled down, and i now feel slightly embarrassed:censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to National Utility Solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock