Search the forum,

Discuss Name that tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one of those, I snapped it trying to get a stiff rad tail out.

I have one too but not big enough for 3/4 inch tails

They're cheap and handy to have but theyre only made out of a cheap alloy and the grooved parts on them break or get rung out of shape. Get the ratchety thing! :)

I'd add my voice to those endorsing the ratchety thing - top tool!

As for the olive cutters, go for the ones that pinch both sides of the olive with two handles, don't bother with the ones that screw in to cut the olive. It's an expensive tool, but I find myself using it pretty often and well worth the money.

I'd add my voice to those endorsing the ratchety thing - top tool!

As for the olive cutters, go for the ones that pinch both sides of the olive with two handles, don't bother with the ones that screw in to cut the olive. It's an expensive tool, but I find myself using it pretty often and well worth the money.
I got the monument cutters in the end.. they're great ;)

Anyone know if you can get the rad key attachment for the rothenberger socket rachet as a spare? Lost mine but don't want to shell out for a new handle as well.

Anyone know if you can get the rad key attachment for the rothenberger socket rachet as a spare? Lost mine but don't want to shell out for a new handle as well.

Cant say ive seen them seperate Gouldy but im sure you could , mind you there fair down in price to what they used to be eh ,

MON2117.jpgNow this is one of my favourites, so quick & does the job right but what can it be ?

MONSTRH.jpgWell how about this then? what ever good Plumber should have with his standard set of ……….
DrainMedic will lov,em.

Last edited:
arse hair plucker ! nothing worse than an itchy arse ! lead crimper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Name that tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock