Search the forum,

Discuss name ideas?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vaguely remember a firm in Warlingham called Bodgit and Scarper.

If memory serves there used to bakery near an Ess Eee Ex shop in Berkshire somewhere called Soixante Neuf.

'I'm A Plumber, Jack, And I'm Ok'

PlumbingBirds (picture of humming bird top right of logo)

'Proven Plumbing' I've always thought would have a good ring.

I got millions. Not been satisfied with any of them enough to adopt them so far.

Funny enough my first leaflet had water tight printed on it. That was about a year ago. Now I don't even have a name. The phone rings and it's like "hello" "hi, Is that rob...?" " sigh no it's WATERTIGHT DAMN IT!!!!" lol.

A plumber i used to know came up with

"indian plumbers, You've tried the cowboys now try us"

A plumber i used to know came up with

"indian plumbers, You've tried the cowboys now try us"

used to see a van in the east end of London had something like Red Indian electrical work
"we do heapum good job no cowboys"

Lol i've seen a yellow robin reliant done up trotter style "trotters independant plumbers" funny kinda makes you day i think that was in inverness...

I'm just bumping this thread for no particular reason. If it isn't a current topic, don't worry about it, just ignore it and it'll move off the forum list before long. If it is a topic you'd like to reply to though, go ahead. :)

What ever you choose, one of your muckas at the merch will find a way to rip the royal out of it :)

Loved dontknowitall ' s a local body of water suggestion , simple & memorable as it probably why you are needed . Found unwanted puddle .. oops and its not the pet !
(may not work so well in a bigger town/city) Thames services .

Why not just put the name of the town and Plumbers. I do the odd website and the ones I have done all have this in and they are all top of the local town.

As an example, if someone wants a Carpenter in Petersfield they generally type in "Petersfield Carpenters," if you happen to be called that then there's a good chance you will come top of the search results if you have a reasonable website and gain more work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to name ideas?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock