Search the forum,

Discuss multitool?? Any good guys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi there, am just wondering about this new tool that has just come about?

Have any of you guy's got one, had one?

Are they any good?

I was going to buy a recip saw but my boss told me about these.

it has allkinds of functions and is small.

Also does anyone have a cordless one?

If so, is it any good and what make and volt is it?

Thanks for the help

Leroy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to multitool?? Any good guys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone used WOWOW brand faucets? I happened to see this brand of faucets. The price is affordable and the quality seems to be good, but I am worried about some after-sales issues. Does anyone know this brand? Any advice?
Replies
Views
Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under the floor tiles one of the floorboards on side of the bath was wet through and almost rotten. So I feel the water has been seeping through that due...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted 241 junior mark 3. The expansion tank has failed, also it has a Boss therm sender unit wired to it but the previous owner didn't leave the receiver...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the boiler running again. The only reason it has not been used i so long is the the zone valve kept getting stuck (would have fixed this myself if i knew!)...
Replies
Views
I have 4 Roca dual flush plates with mechanical 2 red wire valves behind them. The only option seems to be to replace with their single option c£50. As all 4 have broken in exactly the same way as have most people who live on our estate I am loathed to keep buying them. Does anyone have any...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock