Search the forum,

Discuss Multifuel boilers contract installer in Norwich area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
We are new company on the UK market which is importing multifuel boilers from Poland. We don't sell much yet, but we slowly growing. Many customers asking us to install these boilers for additional price, but we haven't got installer here in UK. We are looking for someone who will be interested to take installation job from us - preferably locally in Norwich area.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Multifuel boilers contract installer in Norwich area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install. Our old gas combi boiler needed replacing, so we shopped around and got a deal via BOXT. Our understanding is that BOXT then sub-contract to local...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Hi What are the regulations around installing a second hand oil combi boiler, am I right in saying they have to follow manufacturers instructions and building regs? Had people install on and it's positioned where I can't take the rear cover off to reach the condensate. The installation...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am hoping that you can give us some advice. We're in the UK, and have contracted a company to completely refit the first floor bathroom. The first fix was completed a few days ago. We haven't moved in yet. When we returned to the property just now, the kitchen ceiling had caved...
Replies
Views
Hello we currently have an old Stanley range cooker in the kitchen and a back burner in the living room. There is also a hot water tank in the bathroom. The plan is to remove the cooker and plumb in a regular external oil boiler. Would it be fine to use the existing flow and return from the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock